Support Ticket System not working

12 years 9 months ago #170827 by fearialtog
Support Ticket System not working was created by fearialtog
When the support form is completed it returns an internal server error on submission.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170828 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Support Ticket System not working

fearialtog wrote: When the support form is completed it returns an internal server error on submission.

Did you get an error when you made this post also?

12 years 9 months ago #170833 by fearialtog
Replied by fearialtog on topic Re: Support Ticket System not working
No

12 years 9 months ago #170868 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Support Ticket System not working
If you're attempting to include a message with your support ticket that contains PHP or anything of the sort that code can sometimes kick a security warning. This is there for our protection. Please only include absolutely necessary details. Anything further can be attached to your ticket using a text file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn