My society has faced some problems with joomla

12 years 9 months ago #171118 by yaspatogh
I at joomlapolis one monts before login

but login yet

At site me when close browser and again open don't remember me,Of course this problem is just for cb and not is for joomla

joomla remember me but cb don't remember

tanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #171140 by krileon
CB doesn't keep sessions on browser close. You need to check "Remember Me" when logging in so a cookie will be stored to keep the session. CB != Joomle, they will not work exactly the same. If "Remember Me" is not functioning for your site there could be a problem with cookie storage. Your browser could also be configured to clear sessions or cookies.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #171214 by yaspatogh
Hi again

I tested with mozila firefox & google chrome & opera & ie but .....

I write all setting you say setting fine please

[ joomla Configuration ]

Cache Settings :

Cache on or off ?

Cache Time ?

Cache Handler ?

Session Settings :

Session Lifetime ?

Session Handler ?

[ plugins ]

System - User activity log on or off ?

System - Cache on or off ?

System - Log on or off ?

System - Remember Me on or off ?

User - Joomla! on or off ?

tanks

12 years 9 months ago #171292 by yaspatogh
Pleas help me

12 years 9 months ago #171365 by krileon
You're providing zero information for us to help you. I don't understand the previous post. You provided no answer to your own questions, I can't answer questions about your own installation. It's likely you've something installed conflicting that's resulting in improper session storage. If not done already please upgrade to CB 1.7 then follow the Help Us Help You FAQ found at the below link.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faqs

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #171492 by yaspatogh

krileon wrote: CB doesn't keep sessions on browser close. You need to check "Remember Me" when logging in so a cookie will be stored to keep the session. CB != Joomle, they will not work exactly the same. If "Remember Me" is not functioning for your site there could be a problem with cookie storage. Your browser could also be configured to clear sessions or cookies.

I have a problem.i found out where.the problem is the database.you just want to ask you what the problem is the database?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn