Getting a PMS to work?

12 years 9 months ago #171325 by Eddie_E
Getting a PMS to work? was created by Eddie_E
Hi so I see the default is PMS Pro but I cannot find a link to download a late version anyway on the net so I got uddeIM for joomla 1.7. I have changed this in the CB plugin - PMS Component type and then tried to set this as a tab but nothing shows?

Thanks

Eddie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #171371 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Getting a PMS to work?
UddeIM is the supported PMS. We support earlier versions simply because some users remain using older installs. Once UddeIM is installed set within Private Message System plugin in plugin management to "uddeIM 1.0 and 2.0+ or better". Once done ensure the plugin is published and public. You then access it through CB Menu or through a Joomla menu link to UddeIM.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #171467 by Eddie_E
Replied by Eddie_E on topic Re: Getting a PMS to work?
Hi, I have downloaded the latest version of uddeIM 2.5 as this is the only one compatible with joomla 1.7. I have set 'uddeIM 1.0 and 2.0+ or better' and have ensured the plugin is published and public. I then want this to appear as a tab so have selected this as a main area tabbed pane but this will just not show in the tabs. I tried it as a joomla nav item and this works but I don't want this part of the Joomla nav? Is there any known compatible issues with uddeIM 2.5?

Thanks

Eddie

12 years 9 months ago #171518 by krileon
Don't understand by wanting to display it as a tab. We've no tab to display anything regarding UddeIM. Only tab available is the "Quick Message" tab for PMS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #171594 by Eddie_E
Replied by Eddie_E on topic Re: Getting a PMS to work?
Hi, sorry to make clear I just want to display it in my user profile as highlighted:

I have set the plugin as shown:

and the Quick Message as

But will still not show here...

Thanks

Eddie
Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #171630 by krileon
You can't quick message your self, please ensure you're logged in and reviewing another users profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn