[SOLVED] Can edit users in CB user manager

12 years 8 months ago #174054 by only1russ
Replied by only1russ on topic Re: Can edit users in CB user manager
I need some help with this - I am not sure where else to look, please advise ??? - Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #174112 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can edit users in CB user manager
Please PM backend login credentials, this is typically due to a conflict. Plugins ARE loaded during User Management so it is easy for a 3rd party plugin to break such functionality.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #174154 by only1russ
THANKS - I have 2 sites now - I took a backup and disabled virtually all plug-ins (but core plug-ing) - then disabled all but core CB plugins, then disabled virtually all modules - both in the front and back end ...

I still can not edit any user in any browser...

THANKS

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #174188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can edit users in CB user manager
Have reviewed your installation and what you're experiencing is a JS conflict due to an out of date CB Ajax Text Fieldtype Plugin. I've upgraded this on your CB 1.7 test site and confirmed resolved. However, I can not fix on your 1.2.3 install as it is not compatible; please upgrade to CB 1.7 and install latest release of CB Ajax Text Fieldtype Plugin (1.2).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #174218 by only1russ
I have been experiencing this problem since CB 1.3 - I have upgraded to the latest (and thought I did before posting) - upgrade complete - problem resolved - THANK YOU
-additional info posted via ALL MY SOCIALS.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn