[SOLVED] Auto-renew issue?

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #173340 by byrannewell
[SOLVED] Auto-renew issue? was created by byrannewell
We are testing out the gateways on CBSubs, and our test users (who put in the 424242424242... credit card) who used the test gateway, aren't being auto-renewed. Is this by design? And if so, how do we make sure that real users will be auto-renewed using the standard (authorize.net) gateway?

Our only plan is an auto-renewing one.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173397 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Auto-renew issue?
Please check within Notifications and History Log if there are any errors. Usually they're errors associated with ARB. Recurring payments work perfectly fine in the live gateway and as far as I am aware in the test gateway too (depends on Authorize.net capabilities, but should work). Please ensure you've properly configured the Authorize.net account to accept recurring payments (reviewing documentation closely).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #174150 by byrannewell
Replied by byrannewell on topic Re: Auto-renew issue?
The live account works with ARB (Automated Recurring Billing), but the test gateway does not. Not a big deal, because the test gateway doesn't actually give us money, but it would've been nice to know.

At any rate—everything is working fine now. For anyone who may read this in the future, as of this writing, Authorize.net has an Automated Recurring Billing menu option. From there, you can view the accounts that are set up to use ARB. I mention this, because when you see the first transaction(s), you will notice that ARB does not look like it's working—the daily reports will have an "N" next to the "Recurring Billing", signifying "no"; the ARB menu option will read "0 out of ____" charges have been made. As long as you have ARB set up with Authorize.net, you can safely disregard that. Yes, their system needs to be changed, and yes, the next payment will be automatically billed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn