Profile Picture.

12 years 8 months ago #173566 by cofuzed
Profile Picture. was created by cofuzed
Is it possible to save the profile picture and thumbnail to a specific user folder? I am using JCE as my default editor. It is set to save a user's files to their own user specific folder. It would be great if I could have their profile images saved and accessible in their specific folder.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173630 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile Picture.
No, CB is designed to store profile images to images/comprofiler. There's no way of changing this without massively altering CBs core in all of its locations to change how the avatar path is constructed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds