CB Blogs - Issues

12 years 8 months ago #173862 by nicophp
CB Blogs - Issues was created by nicophp
1 - When creating a blog, it's well saved as an article in the corresponding Category but, looking at the Article Manager List, it's nor in any installed language, neither in "All" language. It's saved with language "Undefined" and, by consequence, not displayed when showing all the category articles (Articles > Category Blog menu item) - Opening the article and simply saving it back will solve the problem because "Undefined" doesn't exist. But so we will not be in a position to always open and save all the articles to activate them

2 - Error, when user opens his Blog page, clicking the Title of one created blog results in an Error #404 Categoría no encontrada (Profile Blog tab activated or not doesn't make any difference)
or for some blogs, displays the list of all the Categories of the Website.

3 - In Blog Plugin settings, even if a limited has been set to 5, the blog overview page still displays "Limit: unlimited"

Well that's all for the moment because it's the first time that I'm trying that incubator plugin.

Thanks for all

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173917 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs - Issues
Seams like valid issues, but I need a key bit of information. What version of Joomla is all this happening on and would be glad to review and fix any issues found. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #173934 by nicophp
Replied by nicophp on topic Re: CB Blogs - Issues
Great, thanks!
There are all the latest versions: Joomla 1.7 - CB 1.7.0 - CB Blogs 1.0.6

12 years 8 months ago #173988 by krileon

1 - When creating a blog, it's well saved as an article in the corresponding Category but, looking at the Article Manager List, it's nor in any installed language, neither in "All" language. It's saved with language "Undefined" and, by consequence, not displayed when showing all the category articles (Articles > Category Blog menu item) - Opening the article and simply saving it back will solve the problem because "Undefined" doesn't exist. But so we will not be in a position to always open and save all the articles to activate them

Confirmed, will be fixed for next release.

2 - Error, when user opens his Blog page, clicking the Title of one created blog results in an Error #404 Categoría no encontrada (Profile Blog tab activated or not doesn't make any difference)
or for some blogs, displays the list of all the Categories of the Website.

Appears to be an issue with Joomlas router, investigating for next release.

3 - In Blog Plugin settings, even if a limited has been set to 5, the blog overview page still displays "Limit: unlimited"

Moderators are not limited, you will always see "unlimited". Please test with a standard "Registered" user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #174019 by nicophp
Replied by nicophp on topic Re: CB Blogs - Issues

Moderators are not limited, you will always see "unlimited". Please test with a standard "Registered" user

Was tested with a basic registered user

12 years 8 months ago #174032 by krileon

Was tested with a basic registered user

Was able to confirm and have made a note to fix for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds