Shopping Cart with CB Subs

12 years 8 months ago #173947 by rklein
Shopping Cart with CB Subs was created by rklein
We have the need for someone to subscribe to an upgrade, but we also want them to be able to add on other services like Professional Logo Development, Professional Set-up of their Profile, and other services. Does CB Subs have a shopping cart or basket so they can add these all at once? I have heard some mention of a Basket in the forum but can't find the right documentation.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173974 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Shopping Cart with CB Subs
CBSUbs has a basket internally, but it doesn't have a user-interface workflow to "Add to basket".

It's something planed for a future CBSubs features-release.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 8 months ago #174013 by rklein
Replied by rklein on topic Re: Shopping Cart with CB Subs
Is there a work-around or a third party software that would provide this and work seamlessly with CB subs. My example is this:

A user wants to upgrade their profile to a PRO version. They want to sign up for the $99 per month program. At the same time they want to purchase a PROFESSIONAL SET-UP PACKAGE for $150 that is a 1X charge for us to set up their profile for them. They also want to add a PROFESSIONAL AVATAR design for $50. So here is what their Shopping cart would look like:

1) PRO UPGRADE................... $99 per month
2) PROFESSIONAL SET-UP PACKAGE... $150 1X Fee
3) PROFESSIONAL AVATAR DESIGN.... $50 1X Fee

12 years 8 months ago #174028 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Shopping Cart with CB Subs

Is there a work-around or a third party software that would provide this and work seamlessly with CB subs. My example is this:

No, CBSubs is encoded and such features are not fully implemented into CBSubs core.

A user wants to upgrade their profile to a PRO version. They want to sign up for the $99 per month program. At the same time they want to purchase a PROFESSIONAL SET-UP PACKAGE for $150 that is a 1X charge for us to set up their profile for them. They also want to add a PROFESSIONAL AVATAR design for $50. So here is what their Shopping cart would look like:

You don't need a shopping cart to provide what you're wanting. Please try the below plan structure.

PRO UPGRADE - Exclusive
PROFESSIONAL SET-UP PACKAGE - Non-Exclusive, Lifetime Duration
PROFESSIONAL AVATAR DESIGN - Non-Exclusive, Lifetime Duration

Another option is to have the 2 packages as Merchandise plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn