just upgraded, cannot register new users

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #174061 by ellare
I just upgrade to CB 1.7 and CBSubs 1.2.2

Now when I try to register a new user on the front end it doesnt work.

Also - I deleted an old user, and went to use that old user's email in order to test/create a new user, and I keep getting error message that they email address already exists. I have deleted the user from "site users" and CB users and synched DB via Tools.

when I user a brand new user's account info - i get the "congrats you can now log in" page but then when i go to log in - i keep getting the "Incorrect username or password. Please try again." error.

and even though the new user cannot log in to front end - on the backend they are showing as logged in in the CB User Manager ???

please help.

Krileon - please use same credentials I provided before if you answer this...

Thanks!

also - tested this on old version 1.4 and Subs112 and it working fine so it seams to be related to the upgrade
LrG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #174076 by nant
Are you perhaps using the CBSubs SQL integrations plugin?

12 years 8 months ago #174133 by ellare
i dont recall installing that one.

12 years 8 months ago #174136 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: just upgraded, cannot register new users
Please do not use Joomla user manager to manage your users. Always use CB > User Management. Please re-run CB Tools and synchronize your userbase. Please check if you've installed CBSubs SQL Actions and if it's being used.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #174137 by ellare
i don't use Joomla user manager, i always use CB User Manager. and i did sync with DB. I'll double check on sql. what would it be called in teh Plugin manager ?

i do not see anything in my Plugin Mgr that looks like a CBSubs SQL

how can i tell ?

12 years 8 months ago #174147 by nant

ellare wrote: i don't use Joomla user manager, i always use CB User Manager. and i did sync with DB. I'll double check on sql. what would it be called in teh Plugin manager ?

i do not see anything in my Plugin Mgr that looks like a CBSubs SQL

how can i tell ?

If when editing a CBSubs plan you have an SQL Actions subtab in the integration tab, then you have installed this plugin.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn