#2740 CB Subs Promotions

12 years 7 months ago #174783 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: CB Subs Promotions
You would need to make the condition as expiry date + 4 months to have the 3 months of grace period taken in account + the 30 days (roughly 1 month) of special offer.

A completely customizable periods are implemented in the date and time calculators (e.g. 1 year + 3 months + 30 days), but not yet implemented in the admin interface, it's planed for a future version.

btw: I'm still investigating the #2740 issue with <> dates.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #174908 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Re: CB Subs Promotions
Hey Beat,

That would be great-- I wondered if you wouldn't develop more customizable plan periods in a future release.

What would really be wonderful is if you did that in the next minor release. Otherwise it looks like I'm going to have to create a coupon for every time period variation. :whistle:

Just to be clear, there are a few items in the conditionals that aren't working as expected. It's not just <> for us, *any* date conditional will not work. A real simple one like the order date is later than the expiration date will cause the coupon field to not show up.

Additionally, the field:

"Or can be purchased at the same time" will cause the coupon field to disappear if set to "No, these plans must be preexisting" I'm not trying to muddy the waters on this issue, but it may be related, because it's also part of this conditional logic (in this case, the promo code is for account renewals and all plans are selected with the state set to "Not Relevant").

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn