[SOLVED] CBSubs : inscription sur un autre site

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #174510 by pub
Bonjour,

je vous soumet une problématique pour voir si quelqu'un pourrais me donner une idée ou une piste :
Je crée un site avec abonnement payant (site 1) et je souhaite que cet abonnement me crée automatiquement un compte dans mon site 2 (site totalement indépendant mais réalisé par moi aussi avec les mêmes specs : joomla...)

Merci de me donner vos idées

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #174514 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs : inscription sur un autre site
Please keep in mind these are English support boards. For better support please post in English. If necessary use Google Translate to translate for you.

Hello,

I submit an issue to see if anyone could give me an idea or a track:
I create a site with paid subscription (site 1) and I hope that my subscription automatically creates an account in my site 2 (independent web site created by me but also with the same specs: joomla ...)

Thank you for your ideas

If I understand correctly you want to create a user on Site B if they subscribe to Site A using CBSubs? This is possible using the below query within CBSubs SQL Actions configured appropriately for external usage. Please note the below is for Joomla 1.5 and is only an example.
INSERT INTO `#__users` ( `name`, `username`, `email`, `password`, `usertype`, `block`, `sendEmail`, `gid`, `registerDate`, `lastvisitDate`, `activation`, `params` ) VALUES ( '[name]', '[username]', '[email]', '[cb:userdata field="password" /]', '[usertype]', 0, 0, [gid], '[registerDate]', '[lastvisitDate]', '', '\n' );
INSERT INTO `#__core_acl_aro` ( `section_value`, `value`, `order_value`, `name`, `hidden` ) VALUES ( 'users', ( SELECT `id` FROM `#__users` WHERE `username` = '[username]' ), 0, '[name]', 0 );
INSERT INTO `#__core_acl_groups_aro_map` ( `group_id`, `section_value`, `aro_id` ) VALUES ( [gid], '', ( SELECT `id` FROM `#__core_acl_aro` WHERE `value` = ( SELECT `id` FROM `#__users` WHERE `username` = '[username]' ) ) );

The above would create a basic user on a Joomla 1.5 site from an existing Joomla site through either CB Queries or CBSubs SQL Actions using External method.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pub

12 years 8 months ago #174518 by pub
Thank you very much for your quick response and clear!

Thank you for the example to create a site joomla 1.7 (if possible)

Thank you again!

12 years 8 months ago #174520 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs : inscription sur un autre site

Thank you for the example to create a site joomla 1.7 (if possible)

The above queries are for J1.5 only. You'd need to review J1.7 database tables and make similar queries that are compatible with J1.7.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #174531 by pub
ok !

thank you !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn