Email searchable

12 years 7 months ago #174821 by andrewm57
Email searchable was created by andrewm57
I just switched to searchable for the email field, but it's not showing up as an option in my Search Criteria.

Any help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #174876 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Email searchable
Please check that the email fields is on your userlist in either of the 4 columns or that your userlist at the bottom is configured to display all searchable fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #174898 by andrewm57
Replied by andrewm57 on topic Re: Email searchable
I do not have email in any of the 4 columns since I don't want them visible, but I do have All Searchable Fields set.

12 years 7 months ago #174921 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Email searchable
Please ensure the email field is on a public and published tab. If you don't want it visible on profile then move to a not shown on profile position, but it must still be public and published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.607 seconds