Add monthly and Annual Pricing Option

12 years 8 months ago #174895 by rklein
I am trying to find a solution to offer subscriptions using the bubble template that offer a monthly price and a discounted annual price. Look Current Pricing attachment... then look at desired... is it possible or do you have any other solution?

Thanks!
This is what we have:

This is what we want:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #174920 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Add monthly and Annual Pricing Option
Unfortunately such feature is not available, but is planned for a later release. You could create 2 plans and develop a new CB plugin to use jQuery to move it inside of the display box of another plan like you've shown, which would give the illusion of having said feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #175051 by beat
Actually, you could implement that in your own specific CBSubs template.

Unzip and rename the rounded template, edit the XML file to change to your own name.

Then you can edit the views and render as you wish each plan. It's probably a bit tricky to do, but with clever use of CSS it's achievable.

EDIT:

OR simply override the CBSubs view in your joomla template as with any other standard joomla override. The path where to put the corresponding overrides is shown in the template tab of the CBSubs settings.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn