[SOLVED] 2.4 rc groupjive

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176764 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: 2.4 rc groupjive
I,ll keep the firewall off for a few more days or until you have time
Ive done a error report and debug on the groupjive page while not logged into the site

I don't know if you can get anything from that, but I,ll post it anyway

[MOD EDIT]: removed, query log provides no helpful data in debugging blank pages or other related issues

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176789 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: 2.4 rc groupjive
I've reviewed your install and the reason for the blank pages on profile while GJ tab is enabled is partially due to the following which is seen with debug mode enabled and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration.
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table '[REMOVED].jos_jomcomment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_jomcomment AS a INNER JOIN jos_content AS b WHERE b.id=a.contentid AND a.option='com_myblog' AND b.created_by='62'

This happens at the below line.
[REMOVED]/components/com_myblog/functions.myblog.php:584

I've disabled the plugin "MyBlog Tab" in CB > Plugin Management to resolve the above error.

After further review it seams to be a memory related issue as no further error display is provided on blank pages and occasionally an internal error is kicked out. Please review your server error logs or PM access to server panel (cPanel, etc..). If you're using PHP.ini to improve memory limits please ensure it's in your Joomla root and root/administrator.

For the time being I've disabled the GJ tab, which resolves the issue but of course removes the tab from profiles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176791 by Guardian1
O right its a conflict between myblog tab and groups tab ? or something like that
Ok I,ll pm you

12 years 7 months ago #176798 by krileon

O right its a conflict between myblog tab and groups tab ? or something like that

No, it's a bug in the MyBlog plugin. It's checking for a comment extension in its database queries that does not exist. I'm guessing their plugin is not considering the configuration of the component which is set not to check for comments. You may want to relay the findings to the MyBlogs developer.

Ok I,ll pm you

Appreciated, will continue review. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176800 by krileon
Site access appears to be blocked again, please disable the security or provide the login to access administrator page.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176909 by Guardian1
O sorry , its enabled

Its all gone a bit wierd actually, on admin end and site end. Im getting error reports on site, even though its not enabled

Im getting dots appearing before and after words eg|: .Configuration. etc

Most software now has error reporting

ok enabled access,

sorry

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.052 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn