Connect User to a Joomla Contact

12 years 8 months ago #175445 by fireeater
Connect User to a Joomla Contact was created by fireeater
Trying to make a small CRM like feature, I would like to set on each of my users which contact from the joomla contact list that is closes to them, and eventually make a link to the contacts page.

Is there any standard plugin og 3rd party plugin that fit this kind of feature
Tried google, and this forum, but no luck.

Best regards Jesper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #175555 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Connect User to a Joomla Contact
Not that I am aware. I suppose you could try using incubator project CB Queries and performing database queries after registration trigger to add them to the Joomla contacts extension. Otherwise you may want to check Joomla.org extension directory regarding maybe an extension that can do this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn