[SOLVED] Userlist search shows always all user

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #175483 by blueprints
Hello,

I installed Joomla 1.7 and CB 1.7. When I use the search in the userlist, the result shows always all the user. Whatever I search for. What can I do?

Here you can test it:
test2.blueprints.de/mitglieder

Regards
Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #175561 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Userlist search shows always all user

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /kunden/101705_71083/webseiten/test2/administrator/components/com_sh404sef/lib/Zend/Http/Client.php on line 1091

Not able to see due to the above error. Likely means search is failing due to errors. Please resolve the above then test with debug mode and maximum error reporting configured in Joomla global configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #175585 by blueprints
Replied by blueprints on topic Re: Userlist search shows always all user
Hello,

sorry, that was a new error occured today morning but now solved by a new version of sh404sef. Now you can test the search.

I see: With non-sef-urls the search works. But with sef the klick on "Find User" I come back to the same site (same URL). Is it a problem with sh404sef.

With standard Joomla-SEF it works well.

When I choose in the settings of sh404sef for comprofiler "Use Joomla Router": Same error occurs.

Can I do something?

Thanks
Peter

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #175615 by krileon

I see: With non-sef-urls the search works. But with sef the klick on "Find User" I come back to the same site (same URL). Is it a problem with sh404sef.

Of course, because sh404sef is stripping URL parameters. Do not SEF userlists when using sh404sef.

With standard Joomla-SEF it works well.

Correct, Joomla SEF only SEFs what it is told to SEF aside from URL rewriting. 3rd party extensions SEF everything, which is not only bad practice but likely break A LOT of extensions that need specific URL parameters. Instead of stripping parameters the extension should rewrite them to be human readable, but that's not the case for 3rd party SEF as they carelessly remove parameters.

When I choose in the settings of sh404sef for comprofiler "Use Joomla Router": Same error occurs.

Can I do something?

Contact sh404sef for further support as issue is within their extension, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #175625 by blueprints
Replied by blueprints on topic Re: Userlist search shows always all user
o.k., thank you - I cut sh404sef for CB - that´s o.k.

No the search works fine except for the fields:

Interessiert an:
and
Weitere Interessen:

These are new fields builded from me. They are marked as searchable. But as you can see: The search works not for this field. Do I have to change something in the settings above?

12 years 8 months ago #175628 by krileon
Please check that your userlist is set to "simple any" for its search mode and re-test. Please review your documentation available in the Advanced downloads section for further userlist configuration information.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: blueprints

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn