auto of CB Group Jive with custom field condition

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #175703 by ruut
I am using the following versions:
Joomla: 1.7.0
CB:1.7
CB Group Jive:2.4RC

I created a custom field named cb_sharegroup of type multiple select. For user Ruut2 the value of this field is "CATO2, Ecofys". I created two auto rules. Rule 1:
Triggers:onDuringLogin
User:automatic
Access: Manager, Administrator,Registered, Author, Editor, Publisher, Super Users
Confition: cb_sharegroup / Does Contain / Ecofys
Auto: Join Groups
Groups: Ecofys

Rule 2:
Triggers:onDuringLogin
User:automatic
Access: Manager, Administrator,Registered, Author, Editor, Publisher, Super Users
Confition: cb_sharegroup / Does Contain / CATO2
Auto: Join Groups
Groups: CATO2

The problem is that when user2 logins in he is not added to the group(s). If I remove the condition, he is added.

The custom field cb_sharegroup has the following properties:
Type: Drop Down (Multiple select)
Display on profile as: Comma ","-separated line
Tab: Contact Info
Prefilled value at registration only:
Required: No
Show On profile: Yes: on line 1
Display field title in profile: Yes
Searchable in user list: No
User read only: yes
Show at registration: no
published: yes
size: 0

See also screenshots.

C:\fakepath\SS-2011-09-09_14.13.56.png

C:\fakepath\SS-2011-09-09_14.18.22.png
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #175721 by krileon
Your input on the left to check against isn't a valid substitution. Please set it as [cb_sharegroup] instead of cb_sharegroup and it should work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #175723 by ruut
Nope. Still not working. I attached cb_sharegroup properties.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

12 years 7 months ago #175747 by krileon
I could not duplicate your issue on upcoming RC2, so is either misconfigured or resolved already. Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn