CB Twitter, error when try to connect

12 years 7 months ago #175844 by halim_p_kusuma
CB Twitter, error when try to connect was created by halim_p_kusuma
Hi CB team

I have a problem with my CB twitter connect, error when I try to login using twitter.
The message is :

Sorry, something went wrong.

The provided callback url k-linkmania.com/ is not authorized for the client registered to 'www.k-linkmania.com/'.

regards,
Halim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #175850 by nant

12 years 7 months ago #175852 by halim_p_kusuma
Replied by halim_p_kusuma on topic Re: CB Twitter, error when try to connect
I am using Joomla 1.7 and CB is 1.7 too
CB twitter 1.2
Installation process referred to manual.pdf
Thank you for your response

regards,

Halim

12 years 7 months ago #175963 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Twitter, error when try to connect
Please read the message 100% clearly as it states EXACTLY what your problem is. Facebook also does this.

You created your twitter application for "www.k-linkmania.com/" you then attempted to login from "k-linkmania.com/". They are NOT the same. You need to edit your Twitter application, navigate to the @Anywhere settings and add "k-linkmania.com/" as an authorized URL. You could also from your hosting panel (if they allow redirects) redirect from the non-www to the www version of your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #175976 by halim_p_kusuma
Replied by halim_p_kusuma on topic Re: CB Twitter, error when try to connect
Thank Kyle (Krileon) for your support
I can connect to Twitter / facebook
but, in my site has a message "Your login is blocked"
and in user manager (backend) automatic add record with the same name.
new record with the same name cannot be delete.
(I try with twitter connect)

Why ?

12 years 7 months ago #176004 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Twitter, error when try to connect
No idea why your user is blocked. Don't understand your situation. FBC/TC is very simple. You click the button and it registers you then logs you in. It doesn't do anything more then this. If you've set either of the plugins to require email confirmation or admin approval then you won't be logged in and be presented with an error stating so. Edit the plugins and disable confirmation and approval (disabled by default) if you've enabled it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: halim_p_kusuma

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn