CB VirtueMart installation

12 years 7 months ago #176075 by sebasabawi
CB VirtueMart installation was created by sebasabawi
Hi, i a have a problem installing CB VirtueMart.
i have uploaded and installed CB VirtueMart plugin using CB plugin installation,it gives me a message that the installation was a success,
but when i go inside the plug and click on tools, config or syncs it gives me a red error message "VirtueMart installation not found".

also would VirtueMart allow my members to upload their own product (image of product,select a category.................)if not what would be a more fitting plugin for a non programmer

thanx
Seba

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176125 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB VirtueMart installation
CB VirtueMart is simply a synchronization plugin to allow CB users to also exist inside of VirtueMart. You must have VirtueMart extension it self installed for it to be of any use.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebasabawi

12 years 7 months ago #176227 by sebasabawi
Replied by sebasabawi on topic Re: CB VirtueMart installation
thank you for your reply.
but does virtueMart allow users to upload there own products.

if not do you know of an extension that does?

i have searched community builder but have had no luck

12 years 7 months ago #176280 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB VirtueMart installation

but does virtueMart allow users to upload there own products.

I don't know, sorry. You'd need to download and install VirtueMart to see if it's the extension for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn