Ogone SHA out signature

12 years 7 months ago #176751 by activha
Ogone SHA out signature was created by activha
I have a long 20 characters SHA out signature with Ogone which is correctly inputed in the gateway settings but I keep getting the error log :

ogone: SHA-OUT hash does not match with gateway. Please check SHA-OUT setting.: The SHA-OUT signature is incorrect. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

Could it be a problem with length of key ? or signs included ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176760 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Ogone SHA out signature

activha wrote: I have a long 20 characters SHA out signature with Ogone which is correctly inputed in the gateway settings but I keep getting the error log :

ogone: SHA-OUT hash does not match with gateway. Please check SHA-OUT setting.: The SHA-OUT signature is incorrect. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

Could it be a problem with length of key ? or signs included ?

Yes, that's possible. Use only letters and numbers, no special signs, as those may be subject to UTF-8 encodings, and fail.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176793 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: Ogone SHA out signature
Well that's strange, I just tried with only 20 letters and numbers and still got the same SHA out error.
Could it be related to the test gateway ?

I tried also with a key of 16 letters/numbers only and it still does not work. Changing the SHA to SHA512 did not help either.

The gateway is working but there is no return with same SHA out error

Any other ideas ?

12 years 7 months ago #176929 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Ogone SHA out signature
I'm a bit stumped here, as it works on my test-setting.

Did you try using same passphrase for SHA-IN and SHA-OUT (just to check there is no mixup somewhere) ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 7 months ago #176930 by activha
No this is not the same passphrase. And sha in is correct because all data is correctly retrieved to access the payment page.

Payment is working well except that no data seems to be sent back to cbsubs and that I get this sha out error.

12 years 7 months ago #177053 by activha

beat wrote: I'm a bit stumped here, as it works on my test-setting.

Did you try using same passphrase for SHA-IN and SHA-OUT (just to check there is no mixup somewhere) ?

Just tried using the same passphrase and got the same result !

We need help to go in production shortly...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn