[#2781] loadSomething::plan id: 18 but no subscription id

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176778 by mike5151
Hi

I have a site where I seem to have made an error somewhere that stops CBSubs from going through to the 'Basket'.

If a member chooses one or several plans then on hitting the 'Upgrade' button nothing happens - the screen goes blank.

The error logs tell me 'loadSomething::plan id: 18 but no subscription id.'

Obviously, I have made an error somewhere - been back through the install manuals and I can't spot it - could you point me in the right direction please.

Have turned on debug and receive the following message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getOccurrence() on a non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>yeswedow/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubspromotion/cbsubs.promotion.php on line 968

I went to have a look at line 968 but it appears to be goobledeegook - perhaps I should reload?

Have reloaded plugin. No longer goobledeegook in the file b ut the same error is recorded on loading a new user.

Kind regards

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176825 by beat
The fatal error appears because the item in the basket doesn't have a corresponding subscription, as the error log also tells.

Are you sure you are not getting an old basket where you deleted the subscription ?
To see if it's that, unpublish Promotions, and try again. If you have a warning at top that you are seeing previous basket, it's that, click Cancel order and subscriptions, then re-publish promotions, and it should work.

I'm writing down the fatal error, and will add a test-case so it can log a more clear error.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 7 months ago #176830 by mike5151
Thanks Beat

Could also have been a caching issue - I have cleared system cache - plugin cache was empty and disabled (sic).

Disabled promotions and everything works, turn it on and it stops again.

Reloaded a new download of the promotions plugin, enabled it and the problem returns.

promotions aren't important to this site right now but I'm sure they will be in the future - all suggestions gratefully received

Regards

Mike

12 years 7 months ago #176841 by beat
i really need to be able to reproduce step by step to understand what's going on and to debug the root cause on my development system. Thus, if you have the step-by-step, click-by-click way to reproduce starting from (including) a fresh user registration that would help me a lot.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 7 months ago #176937 by mike5151
Beat

I have sent you a PM with access codes to a video of what's going on that I have posted to our website. Needless to say if you need more information then let me know.

Mike

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn