CB Blogs

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177274 by cmurray
Replied by cmurray on topic Re: CB Blogs
I have attached five screen shots I hope this helps clarify my problem.

#1 shows me logged in
#2 shows the blog post are visible to me when I'm logged in
#3 shows those same blog post are not visible to public
#4 shows the blog's access level were create with public access
#5 show the blog's access changed to special (I did not change them)

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177275 by cmurray
Sorry here are the other two screen shot

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177276 by cmurray
Let's try that again. For some reason it won't upload #2 and #4. They are not large files.

12 years 7 months ago #177308 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs
Ah, I see. Was able to confirm and have made note to fix for next release. This only affects J1.6/J1.7 installs as there's a problem with how access is handled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #177329 by cmurray
How soon will next release be out?

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177331 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs
No idea, incubator projects don't provide any guarantee and am currently swamped trying to release GJ 2.4 stable. After it releases will have time to catch up on incubator projects. You're certainly welcome to review source and propose fixes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds