Mass Registration

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176983 by drdehart
Mass Registration was created by drdehart
We are using CB along with CB subs and GJ. We have a group of 500 members that want to join, but the group leader wants to register them en masse instead of having each of them do it individually. Is there any tool for doing this? They would all go into the same CBSubs plan and no payment is necessary for that plan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177070 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Mass Registration
GJ has no import feature, users will need to join 1 by 1. If you're using a CBSubs plan then configure the plan to force them to join a specific group and this should push them to that group. You could also setup GJ Auto integration to force users into groups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #177124 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re: Mass Registration
My question actually referred to the original Joomla registration, not the GJ group join. We are using the CB registration form and CBSubs. I am wondering if we can mass-register these 500 people. CB1.4, CBSubs 1.1.2, J1.5.23.

12 years 7 months ago #177129 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Mass Registration

drdehart wrote: My question actually referred to the original Joomla registration, not the GJ group join. We are using the CB registration form and CBSubs. I am wondering if we can mass-register these 500 people. CB1.4, CBSubs 1.1.2, J1.5.23.

CB Juice can be used to get users into Joomla/CB and then the CBSubs import function.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drdehart

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds