Multiple Admin Notices

12 years 7 months ago #176986 by drdehart
Multiple Admin Notices was created by drdehart
We have avatar images set for Admin approval, but each time an image is uploaded our admin gets 4 notification messages (to the same email/user account):

A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from www.domain.com (www.domain.com).

Any idea why this may be happening?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177071 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Multiple Admin Notices
CB version? Joomla version? Does that user somehow have multiple accounts with same email address? Does that user have multiple accounts with email addresses to same custom domain as most domains direct email addresses to invalid addresses to a general email account, this doesn't apply to email sites like yahoo, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #177122 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re: Multiple Admin Notices
CB version 1.4 (sorry - can't upgrade until the next live deployment window), J1.5.23 (same story). The user does not have multiple accounts (our installation requires unique email addresses). We looked into the domain email handler aspect and each of these emails came to the same unique email address - the same address as the admin account - and this is not a general email acount. No other addresses or invalid email forwards to this email account.

12 years 7 months ago #177150 by krileon
Sorry, can't advise anything further then. New releases are provided to fix bugs and offer new features. I can't provide support on a depreciated release (it's already archived).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #177172 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re: Multiple Admin Notices
OK - we're running as fast as we can ... :woohoo:

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177184 by krileon
Please also be sure to keep up with forge to understand known bugs and available fixes of current releases.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb?jump=welcome

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn