new community builder does not think?

12 years 7 months ago #177585 by neto4.0
new community builder does not think? was created by neto4.0
I am new to this type of community and this is where you edit it look complicated to make plugins like this do not think it would be possible to inform me as shooting the community and considered by uilder mine.
see this link here you can not keep something like this?
3tjogos.com/
If they have any chance plugin for games and I can thank passing
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177663 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: new community builder does not think?
Don't understand your question. CB has no games feature. You'd need to check Joomla.org extension directory for some sort of plugin. Believe PUArcade (think replaced with jVArcade now) has a plugin for CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #177668 by neto4.0
Replied by neto4.0 on topic Re: new community builder does not think?
shot as the community builder and put my data.
if you see that picture I sent for information on how to make my community to take.
do you know so you can use a blog because I'm not mambobloob encotnrando order to download

thank you note

12 years 7 months ago #177678 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: new community builder does not think?
The picture is of CBs credits page. This is seen from backend by clicking the component directly from backend instead of selecting one of the sub-items such as "User Management" or frontend by linking directly to the credits page. Still don't understand what you're trying to do. To link to CB you need to create a Joomla menu link to CBs profile (this is mandatory).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.691 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn