[#3531] Invoice for recurrent payments in backend

11 years 3 months ago #218518 by Roland
Hello,

just installed new CB Subs 3.0.

And it seems it's also not possible to generate legal invoices for recurrent payments.

Every invoice (every year) had the same date...

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #218521 by beat
Correct, not possible using the "invoice" template of CBSubs, but not forgotten in our list of important features-requests. CBSUbs 3.0 has been a major release in terms of cleaning up the sources and putting almost everything using PHP 5 (incl. 5.4) autoloading features, which was needed to pave the way to the next major release with new ordering and invoicing engine needed for that feature (among many other that the new engine will allow). That's Feature Request #3531

But should be feasible to send HTML invoices per Email with plan mails, mail plugin or Mailer plugin and proper substitutions in CBSubs GPL 3.0.

Adding that feature to the invoices template of CBSubs is still pending Feature Request #3531, which is currently scheduled for CBSubs 3.1, together with a new full-blown order processing and invoicing engine.

I know that you and a few more are waiting for this feature, but I also know that a few could use the Mailer plugin with proper substitutions (there is even a substitution for the basket order content !) that can be used inside a mail after a membership renewal event.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

10 years 3 months ago #239320 by Roland
Hello,

'till no Progress on that.

Sorry that you sell your product and say it can invoices and it can recurring payments.
That's wrong!

Also the Support is a mess. Sorry, I have a open ticket and a lot of question of them are unanswered... (example: why send CB Subs old emails to my user and so on.) It's not helpful that someone read only every two or three days the answer in the ticket System and ask the same questions who answered before in the Topic.

After month of waiting I'll post now a Response on JED...

Greetings, Roland

10 years 3 months ago #239322 by nant

Roland wrote: Hello,

'till no Progress on that.

Sorry that you sell your product and say it can invoices and it can recurring payments.
That's wrong!

Also the Support is a mess. Sorry, I have a open ticket and a lot of question of them are unanswered... (example: why send CB Subs old emails to my user and so on.) It's not helpful that someone read only every two or three days the answer in the ticket System and ask the same questions who answered before in the Topic.

After month of waiting I'll post now a Response on JED...

Greetings, Roland

Hi - I just sent you a PM - please check.

10 years 3 months ago #239326 by Roland
but no progress that user with recurrent payments can have a proper invoice with a correct invoice date?
So I have to go one to write hundreds of invoices manual in word...

10 years 3 months ago #239329 by nant

Roland wrote: but no progress that user with recurrent payments can have a proper invoice with a correct invoice date?
So I have to go one to write hundreds of invoices manual in word...

Did you understand Beat's response earlier in the thread about using the CBSubs mailer functionality to automatically send an invoice mailer using CB substitutions?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn