[#3531] Invoice for recurrent payments in backend

12 years 6 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177769 by Roland
Hello,

i use Paypal recurrend payments. Now I've the first user which are in the second period. The recurrence with paypal works fine. But now if I want to print the invoice in the backet (over baskets) I just see the old invoice (with the old parameters like without tax and the old invoice-date).

Where can I see the different invoices? There must be two - the old one and the new one.

Thanks for help.

Best wishes,

Roland Furtmayr

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #177822 by beat
Confirmed Baskets become "orders", and in CBSubs 1.2.x also "confirmation of order" and "invoice".
Recurring payments do not generate separate invoices, unfortunately in CBSubs 1.2.x.

However you can point your user to the paypal receipt that is often also used as an invoice by many vendors.

Having invoices for each recurring payment is a feature that is scheduled for CBSubs 1.4 (CBSubs 1.3 is not far from release with a very important new feature, so we don't want to do too much changes at same time, thus it's scheduled in the very next feature release).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #177852 by Roland
Thanks for the answer...

So I've to make all invoices manually... :( :S :blink: The paypal receipt can't used as an official invoice because of missing information which are needed.

11 years 11 months ago #200725 by erilam
Hi,

With CBsubs 2.0 I think it's possible for you to set this thread on [SOLVED], isn't it ? :)

Have a nice day

links from www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/199701-cbsubs-20-is-here-with-new-powerful-features?limit=6&start=6#200722

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 11 months ago #200727 by Roland
Hi Erilam,

no, I can't find that this are working.

I already have only one invoice (with one invoice-no. and the invoice date from the first order) for all recurring payments. That means the invoice from 2012 have the date from the first subscription period (e.g. 2010)....

11 years 11 months ago #200803 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Invoice for recurrent payments in backend
CBSubs 1.3 becomes CBSubs 2.0 and CBSubs 1.4 becomes CBSubs 2.1. We had too much implemented to do a minor release (1.3). Sorry for the confusion; it's still scheduled for the next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn