Mltiple

12 years 7 months ago #177796 by buyalong
Mltiple was created by buyalong
There are three issues I am having:

1. All of the fields of a created tab "Advertiser Registration" are required, however, in user management, only the input of one field is visible after registration.

2. How does GJ auto work? Can it be configured so that invitees are automatically joined into inviter's group?

3. I cannot figure out how to invite from the group. I see the "Invitees" tab but not an "Invite" tab.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177818 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Mltiple

1. All of the fields of a created tab "Advertiser Registration" are required, however, in user management, only the input of one field is visible after registration.

Please check that on your registration page your fields are actually visible. Please also ensure the tab your fields are on are set publicly accessible.

2. How does GJ auto work?

It allows users to be forced into a group, create a category, or create a group after profile update or after registration (GJ 2.4 allows you to specify whatever trigger you want).

Can it be configured so that invitees are automatically joined into inviter's group?

No, if User A invites User B then they can see/join that group they were invited to. This is better working in GJ 2.4 wherein GJ 2.3 requires them to use the Join URL emailed/pmed to them.

3. I cannot figure out how to invite from the group. I see the "Invitees" tab but not an "Invite" tab.

Invites are sent from the Invite tab seen when viewing a Group. The group tab seen on profiles is for display purposes only.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #178113 by buyalong
Replied by buyalong on topic Re: Mltiple

2. How does GJ auto work?

It allows users to be forced into a group, create a category, or create a group after profile update or after registration (GJ 2.4 allows you to specify whatever trigger you want).

My question is how do I configure it?

12 years 7 months ago #178125 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Mltiple

My question is how do I configure it?

Please review the parameter information to the right of each input. Trigger setup is guided meaning next parameters will reveal themselves as you progress. First you need to select a trigger such as after registration, then an access such as Everybody, and continue onward from there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #178273 by buyalong
Replied by buyalong on topic Re: Mltiple
On the plugin, there are no parameters, so where do I go to review the parameter information?

12 years 7 months ago #178279 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Mltiple

buyalong wrote: On the plugin, there are no parameters, so where do I go to review the parameter information?

GroupJive main panel -> Auto Icon.

Then click new.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds