Does DBS work with CBSubs or VirtueMart?

12 years 7 months ago #178167 by AAMASweb
Our client will be opening a DBS banking account. This bank is based in Signapore (where our client is too). An advantage to DBS is that they have their own payment gateway and are setup to handle the conversion of currency. Check out the link below for a bit more information. Does DBS work with CBSubs or VirtueMart?

www.dbs.com/sg/enterprise/cards/ecom/Pages/default.aspx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #178207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Does DBS work with CBSubs or VirtueMart?
The currently available payment gateways for CBSubs are as follows.

Offline (check/cash)
PayPal
Authorize.net
Ogone
Swiss PostFinance
2Checkout
AlertPay
CCBill
Moneris eSELECTplus

I've added DBS to the requested gateways list. Please note this does not guarantee implementation and is very unlikely of implementation without someone sponsoring its development. We're working to generalize an API for gateways so in a future release can open gateway development up.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #178325 by beat
DBS is a bank, and acts there as an acquirer, but not as a Payment Service Provider / Gateway.

As the article referenced mentions, DBS works with several gateways (one of them is Paypal actually), but doesn't list them. You need to find out from DBS which gateways have acquiring agreements with DBS, and ask them for their APIs for E-commerce "shopping carts", from there we can go further.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn