[SOLVED] CBsubs linking to one of multiple plans

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #178587 by robbiemc
Hi

This may well have already been covered in the forum but I couldn't find any reference. If so apologies.

I am setting up a Joomla 1.7 multilingual site with multiple CBsubs plans and using multiple payment processors. Is there any way I can link directly to a plan rather than giving the option to select one of many...?

example...for subscriptions from the Netherlands we are using ogone but for Belgium we are using paypal. When looking at the Dutch pages and deciding to subscribe I do not want them to have the (Belgium) option to pay through paypal.

Is this easily do-able?

Regards

Robbie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #178600 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBsubs linking to one of multiple plans
Absolutely! Please edit your plans from CBSubs > Plans and at the very top you'll be provided with a directly URL to your plan. Simply edit each plan to retrieve its URL. You can then place it anywhere you like and it'll link directly to that specific plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robbiemc

12 years 6 months ago #178696 by robbiemc
Replied by robbiemc on topic Re: CBsubs linking to one of multiple plans
Krileon

as always, many thanks for your quick and concise response.

Star...!

Robbie

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn