User Profile Page Title

12 years 7 months ago #178704 by ingniko
User Profile Page Title was created by ingniko
Hello!
K2 I have published articles by different authors but the TAB: User Profile Page Title not display the author's published articles! Entente and banner joomla article but I passed the same!
I have to do?

ESP: Hola!
Tengo publicado artículos K2 por diferentes autores pero el TAB: User Profile Page Title no muestra los artículos publicados del autor! Entente y con artículo de joomla estandarte pero me pasa el mismo!
Que tengo que hacer?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #178743 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User Profile Page Title
The author plugin included with CB does not support K2. You'll need to download the incubator project CB Articles and configure to use K2 model.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ingniko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.675 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn