Move TAB

12 years 6 months ago #178739 by ingniko
Move TAB was created by ingniko
Hello!
As I can move PROFILE TAB up after gallery, videos and articles or create non - TAB PROFILE - I have to use that plugin?
Thanks!

Hola!
Como puedo mover el TAB del PERFIL arriba después de GALERIA, VIDEO y ARTICULOS o crear TAB que no es de PERFIL – que plugin tengo que usar?
Gracias!

URL WEB
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #178760 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Move TAB
You appear to have Nested display enabled within CB > Configuration. This will nest the display of all tabs created in CB > Tab Management. Nested display doesn't apply to plugin created tabs however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #178785 by ingniko
Replied by ingniko on topic Re: Move TAB
Expecting an answer as I can create a tab out of the profile.

ESP: Esperaba una respuesta como puedo crear un TAB fuera del Perfil.

:(

12 years 6 months ago #178842 by krileon
Only way you can do that is to set the display type not to be a tab. For example setting it to div with title should provide what you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #178915 by ingniko
Replied by ingniko on topic Re: Move TAB
Yeah you're right I have to do what NOT AS TAB! But as DIV is a template?

ESP: Si, tienes razón que tengo que hacer lo NO COMO TAB! Pero como se hace una plantilla DIV?

:unsure:

12 years 6 months ago #179027 by krileon
You'll need to edit your tab in CB > Tab Management and change the Display type from tab to a div display. This may or may not give you the display you're looking for as it's a trial and error process.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds