CB AlphaUserPoints

12 years 6 months ago #178849 by ZioPal
CB AlphaUserPoints was created by ZioPal
Hello,
I'm not able to use the plugin for the component object.

The component seems to work correctly, except that it does not assign points of CB.

There is something that must be done before? There is a need for other parties?

There are other components that assign scores?

I do not think there are many parameters and it seems to me all right.

Maurizio

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #178853 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB AlphaUserPoints
You'll need incubator project CB Auto Actions. Once install created new AlphaUserPoint actions to your specifications. You must select what CB triggers you want points assigned such as after registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #178905 by ZioPal
Replied by ZioPal on topic Re: CB AlphaUserPoints
What is CB Auto Actions? I don't find it inside /cb-solutions/incubator.

I installed the component AlphaUserPoint and plugin CB AlphaUserPoints, selecting some triggers, but are not awarded points.

I'm doing testing with registered users before installing the plugin, this is a problem?

I verify the results directly in your component AlphaUserPoint. I must verify in CB?

Thanks Maurizio

12 years 6 months ago #178907 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB AlphaUserPoints

ZioPal wrote: What is CB Auto Actions? I don't find it inside /cb-solutions/incubator.

I installed the component AlphaUserPoint and plugin CB AlphaUserPoints, selecting some triggers, but are not awarded points.

I'm doing testing with registered users before installing the plugin, this is a problem?

I verify the results directly in your component AlphaUserPoint. I must verify in CB?

Thanks Maurizio

You can see the CB Auto Actions as a subproject here:

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/incubator?jump=issues

12 years 6 months ago #178912 by ZioPal
Replied by ZioPal on topic Re: CB AlphaUserPoints
Thanks i found the plugin is installed.

I'm trying to make new actions for AlphaUserPoints but when I try to save me:
"Auto Action failed to save! Error: Points not specified!"

of course, the points are specified, still missing something?

Maurizio

12 years 6 months ago #179026 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB AlphaUserPoints
Validation only checks if the input is blank. Please check that the value supplied is either positive or negative.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds