Date/time error with CBSubs off-line payments

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #179272 by sorozco
Hello, recently while checking payment statistics inside the basket option in CBSubs (1.22) I noticed that all the users that have payed off-line do not record the right date and time. No matter the time or the date, the displayed "completed on" time shows always 18:00 hour. Also, probably because of that, when I set the "completed on" date of some users in a certain date (for instance 11-10-2011) sometimes it changes to the day before automatically (10-10-2011).

Do you have any idea why this might be happening?

When users pay through other ways, like for instance paypal, this doesn't happen.

I'm sending you a screenshot showing the problem.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #179368 by krileon
The time should always be "00:00:00" as the drop-down calendar doesn't allow specifying a time. Please check if you've a offset configured in Joomla global configuration and if so please provide the offset. If there is one please also test with it set to +0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #179405 by sorozco
Thank you for your response.

If you refer to the time zone qhen you say the offset, then I have Mexico City Time Zone in the global configuration (-6:00)

I changed it for UTC 0:00 London (far, far away from my country :-) and it seems to be doing better with the reports. The payments appear with the correct date and with hour 00:00. But when I look on Paid subscriptions report, the paid baskets appear on the day before. Example: If it has oct, 13th as the payment date, it appears already on the baskets payed on oct 12th. Even when the date of the payment is correct.

I am worried if there are other consequences by changing the time zone to the one on other country. It doesn't seem as the best solution. Isn't it?

Regards,

12 years 7 months ago #179456 by krileon
Strange, I can't confirm that payments are 1 day previous. It's always paid the exact date I select in the drop-down. To confirm if this is also the case for you please navigate to _cbsubs_baskets and check the dates stored to database to confirm if they're stored as exactly as you've selected. This will help determine if it's just a display issue or not. If you select the 13th it should store to database as the 13th.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn