[#2902] Connection facebok, twitter

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #179321 by Guardian1
[#2902] Connection facebok, twitter was created by Guardian1
Ive disabled the friends connect feature as I could'nt get this working
With facebook and twitter that works but on IE I have these errors on browser window

eg:

Line: 1
Char: 8968
Code: 0
URI: Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Line: 22
Char: 4250
URI: connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js

Line: 10
Char: 184
URI: platform.twitter.com/anywhere.js?id=

URI: platform.twitter.com/anywhere.js?id=

URI: platform.twitter.com/anywhere.js?

edited by id=

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #179359 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Connection facebok, twitter
Please specify what version of IE. I could not confirm in IE9, IE8 Rendering, or IE7 Rendering. Perhaps some sort of security feature configured in IE is causing external scripts to fail to load?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #179391 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: Connection facebok, twitter
oo ahh don;t know actually, maybe I should upgrade IE, i,ll investigate

12 years 7 months ago #179392 by Guardian1
actually I,ll take the cb connections off anyway, as our chat has network logins and the cb connections login is great for people wanting to use the iste but our chat room does'nt recognise people coming in through the connect login as the bypass validation, so I think with the way our site is setuip its probably best for us to drop cb connect logins

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #179446 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Connection facebok, twitter
Have investigated the issue and it's a bug in IE7 and IE8 regarding document.domain being reset. This is fixed in IE9 and am investigating possible workarounds that I can implement for a later release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2902

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #179457 by Guardian1
thanks, its great stuff, Im well pleased :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn