CB registration modification

12 years 5 months ago #181101 by efficiamail
CB registration modification was created by efficiamail
Hello! this is my website with cbsubs installed:

exchangemailstat.com

Is it possible to divide the registration into pages?

this is the scenario i want:

Page 1: Select plan
Page 2: Enter info
Page 3: Pay

How will i do that?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181120 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB registration modification
You could use the plans url as seen when editing your plans. Then create a plan selection page using a normal Joomla article. When a user clicked one of the links it'd send them to registration and after registration they'd then pay (after clicking "Register").

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: efficiamail

12 years 5 months ago #181149 by efficiamail
Replied by efficiamail on topic Re: CB registration modification
Thank you for your quick response. I will post updates here asap

12 years 5 months ago #181152 by efficiamail
Replied by efficiamail on topic Re: CB registration modification
hello i have modified it successfully. One more problem though, i really have to get rid of the white background behind the box of each plan. may background is gray and the white background is ruining my layout. :(

12 years 5 months ago #181205 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB registration modification
I believe the background is a part of the image it self, you'd need to edit them at the below path.

components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\templates\rounded\images

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn