[SOLVED] Group Jive Hello World

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #181884 by spendracing
[SOLVED] Group Jive Hello World was created by spendracing
I am working on a couple of integration projects with Helloworld and was wondering if there is any type of hello world plugin available.

I can create the tabs the installer, the forms but having trouble getting the dbase to feed properly. Using the wall plugin as my template but something is throwing it all out.

This is simple data input no file upload etc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #181906 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Group Jive Hello World
GJ integrations are purely trigger driven so you'd create them in the same way you would any CB plugin that utilizes triggers. Are you trying to add tab or something? Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #181909 by spendracing
Replied by spendracing on topic Re: Group Jive Hello World
Yes I am adding a tab - managed to add the tab for edit and add, however this is a straight input into the db - based on id, group id etc the same as the other plugins. It is text and varchar data fields to be fed into the db

12 years 6 months ago #181917 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Group Jive Hello World
Doesn't matter what the type of data is as it's all handled the same way. Not much I can advise other then studying the existing integrations closely as they all provide different scenarios. The about integration being the most minimal as it stores to the groups parameters so doesn't need a database table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #182002 by spendracing
Replied by spendracing on topic Re: Group Jive Hello World
HI Krileon

I wrote a new set of plugins to the group option for project management got there in the end.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction with your couple of responses.

Andrew

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn