article into profile

12 years 5 months ago #183430 by ver
article into profile was created by ver
Hi,

How can i put some article into the profile?

It is possible with CB Article if the user dont create any?

I mean, an article created by me the Super User. :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #183438 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: article into profile
I believe that as a superadmin user you can create an article in backend Joomla and assign it to a specific user as author.

Then it should appear in user profile articles tab.

12 years 5 months ago #183469 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: article into profile
Hi Nant, sorry it´s seems to be easy but i dont understand.

because i dont want to assign each user to an article.

CB Article work good whith authors but what about registered

please be patient, maybe i dont understand some basic. :blush:

12 years 5 months ago #183497 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: article into profile
CB Articles is designed to display a profile users own articles and nothing more. It will not display any article you choose. They must be the articles creator (Created By).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds