[#3066] CB Google Translate has stopped working.

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #184227 by bytedisorder
I had cb google translate installed on a site I''m developing www.mycraftnow.com this module is imperative as the site deals internationally. This module was working and then at some point today stopped working for no apparent reason perhaps it is conflicting with some other module? I would appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks much need be I can provide cpanel or joomla admin login through pm to an admin.

In the plugin tools i am seeing one issue

:: Module :: Plugins Integrations required within CB Login.

however CB Login Plugin Integration is set to yes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #184230 by bytedisorder
Replied by bytedisorder on topic Re: CB Google Translate has stopped working.
I am running joomla 1.5 and CB 1.7.0 and had no issues until today, everything else on the site is working fine, and I tried installing gtranslate which works but horribly butchers my interface, which CB Google Translate does not do

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #184231 by bytedisorder
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT product_id, product_name FROM jos_vm_product WHERE product_id =

I show this error when in debug mode for joomla looking into it now

12 years 4 months ago #184236 by bytedisorder
Okay i have fixed this error altogether by restoring a backup now error free in debug mode but CB Google translate is still not working.

12 years 4 months ago #184270 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Google Translate has stopped working.
Was able to confirm your issue and created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3066

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #184373 by bytedisorder
Any idea what the turnaround time on this will be because I would like to have this functioning again by the time the site is complete

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn