[#3082] CB Subs discount for subscribing to multiple plans

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #184689 by richbrundage
I have nine subscription plans and want to give a discount to a subscriber who subscribes to four at once. Nine items taken four at a time leads to over 4000 combinations, so it is impractical to make individual plans or discounts for all the combinations. Perhaps a parent/child scheme would work but I don't see how myself. Thanks in advance for your help.

Richard Brundage

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #184748 by krileon
This is possible using CBSubs Promotions. You can apply a discount of %, or whatever value you like, if XYZ plans are selected for example. Please see CBSubs documentation for various usecase examples of the promotions plugin. The number of combinations may make this pretty cumbersome though so unfortunately don't know of a way to base it off the number of plans selected rather then what plan is selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #184758 by richbrundage
As I understand it if you have plans A, B, C ... H, I and want to give a discount for any four you would have to set up a discount coupon for ABCD, ABCE, ABCF ... FGHI which adds up to 4000 + coupons.

Richard Brundage

12 years 4 months ago #184769 by krileon
There's no condition to check for a certain number of plans unfortunately. I've added a feature request for this however as seams like a rather common usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn