[SOLVED] Horizontal align tabs in userprofile

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #185058 by Dorkyme
Hi!

I have searched through the forums after a solution for my tabs that aligns vertical in userprofile.

I am using Joomla 1.5.23, GroupJive, CB 1.7.1 etc.

How to get this tabs align horizontal? I have tried to do a search in the template.css file for my default template of CB, but nothing happens.
I have also tried to change Joomla template, but still nothing happens.

Thanks,
Thomas
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #185100 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Horizontal align tabs in userprofile
That's your CB Menu, seams some sort of CSS is causing it to align one after another. Please examine it with Firebug for Firefox to see what CSS is being applied. More then likely something is changing the float from left to none.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #185199 by Dorkyme
Replied by Dorkyme on topic Re: Horizontal align tabs in userprofile
Thanks for the reply.

Problem solved after changing css code of the buttons from display: block, to display: inline-block;

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn