[SOLVED] Problems in Backend

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #185076 by GTvB
[SOLVED] Problems in Backend was created by GTvB
Hello,

on Saturday I installed several Incubator Tools. After a few problems they work fine.
But after this (I am of course not shure, that the following problems come from the Incubator tools) I have the folliwing problems in my backend :

When I want to edit or create a new content object ( same problem with category and several CB Objects) on backend, I get only rudimental data displayed without any function (e.g. no joomla-like-buttoms, no buttoms at all, no editor ...). Without knowing it, it seems, that no template is being used. I changed the Editor, the template but with no effect. Via FTP I overwrote all Joomla 1.7.3 files with no effect.

I don't know, what to do now, do you have any helpful idea ?

GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #185093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problems in Backend
Don't understand your issue. What plugins did you install? CB version? What incubator tools? Have you tested with debug mode and maximum error reporting configured in Joomla global configuration? If so, what are the on-screen errors?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #185112 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: Problems in Backend
Hello,

I Installed the newest version of CB Invites and CB Conditional on my CB (newest version last week).
I am new with Joomla an CB.
I have added a Pic of the result, when I want to create a new content object. Thats all I see ...

I don`t get any Error message .... I will try the debug flag ...

GTvB

Attachments:

12 years 5 months ago #185121 by krileon
What is a new content object? I've no idea what that page is, but doesn't look anything CB related.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #185124 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: Problems in Backend
Sorry, my English is bad.

I ment a new article.
This is a Pic, when I try to edit a CB Field

Attachments:

12 years 5 months ago #185127 by krileon
You have a fatal error in your Joomla editor. Please check that you've an appropriate Joomla editor selected in Joomlas global configuration. Please also ensure that editors plugin is published and public in Joomlas plugin manager.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn