[SOLVED] Problems in Backend

12 years 5 months ago #185132 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: Problems in Backend
I installed (5 minutes ago CKEditor 1.7.2). I selected CKEditor in global configuration. All is published and public.

But I get the same Error as above in Pic.

GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #185147 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problems in Backend
Have no idea what's causing it. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #185198 by GTvB
Hello Krileon,

I sent you a PM.

Again
thx for your help

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #185215 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problems in Backend
The problem is from "Editor-XTD - 1 Flash Gallery" (fgallery) found in Joomlas Plugin Manager. I've disabled this for you and confirmed is now working. Please also confirm is now working. Appears to be a 3rd party editor plugin and you may want to contact the developer for further support if you want to continue to use the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #185218 by GTvB
Hello Krileon,

I want to thank you very very much for this professional support.Everything works fine now.

I deinstalled the componet fgallery a few days ago, but it seems, that the plugin still remained. The deinstallation was managed without any error message.
I just tried to deinstall the plugin, but this does not work. So I will contact the developer of this plugin, to get rid of it.

Once again, thx great work
GTvB

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn