Plan Image Field Type Field-specific Parameters

12 years 5 months ago #185120 by MasterNABO
Looking at the CB Subs documentation, p.423 Figure 271 has led me to create a field of Plan Image type.
However, I am slightly confused by the text for the Field-specific parameters:
"This field type allows users to display their subscription plan as an image such as an award or badge to be used in conjunction with CPay. Select images for each individual plan within CPay from the plans Integrations tab followed by Plan Image tab."
The reference to CPay is confusing me. I can find no other reference to CPay.

Would I be right in assuming that the text for the Field-specific parameters could be:
"This field type allows users to display their subscription plan as an image such as an award or badge. Select images for each individual plan from the Plan Image tab on the Plans Integrations tab."?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #185125 by krileon
CPay is what CBSubs used to be called, we just forgot to change it. You need to edit your plans then on the Plans Image integration tab assign an image to that plan. Then the Plans Image field can render the images. This is how we have your subscriptions showing on the left side of every post in the Kunena sidebar (using a substitution of a plans image field). Fixed the term CPay for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn