[SOLVED] Login redirect how to control?

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #185232 by jansuhr
I have a weird problem, or I don't understand...

I am building a site where customers should have access to some parts of the site.

When they login they get to a URL of a menu item that I have deleted, trashed and emptied the trash. Cache is emptied as well. This item-ID don't simply exist on site, at least no where I can see. This item-ID that it goes to were on a customer menu but is now removed.

I want it to just go to the index.php page on the mainmenu.

I have been told before that the login goes to the first item-ID it can find, but where does it find this deleted one?

I have entered the Login-redirect to index.php in the CB-login settings but it still goes to the one that now is gone.

Jan

Jan Suhr
Nyköping, Sweden

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #185240 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Login redirect how to control?
You've something installed that's taking over and redirecting. For example if you've CB Auto Actions or CB Redirect installed and are performing a redirect after login. If this is only happening on first login attempt then please check first time login redirect in CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jansuhr

12 years 5 months ago #185244 by jansuhr
Replied by jansuhr on topic Re: Login redirect how to control?
Thanks Kyle,

I had forgot that I had installed CB Redirect on this site four months ago. I'm getting old...

Jan

Jan Suhr
Nyköping, Sweden
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn