CB Conditional ?

12 years 4 months ago #185579 by GTvB
CB Conditional ? was created by GTvB
Hello,

CB Conditional plugin disabled : Everything for required/non-required works fine, required icon wil be shown. I can switch on/off the general required value to a field.

b]CB Conditional plugin enabled :[/b] It has no effect, if I switch the general required value of a field on or off. The field is always regaurded as non-required. This is only, when I change the valu of the general required flag of a field. Fields that are set before to required, work fine. When I set required conditions to fields with CB Conditional, the required flag has no impact at all.

What is wrong ???

GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #185582 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Conditional ?
I don't understand your issue. Why are you enabling and disabling the plugin? Please be more specific as to what your issue is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #185585 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: CB Conditional ?
Only when I disable the Conditional plugin, the required icon in registration process works and is displayed, when I change the general required flag for a field in field management.

I hope, you can understand my poor English.

GTvB

12 years 4 months ago #185592 by krileon
CB Conditional allows you to conditionally set a field as required or non-required. Please check if you've set a condition to make the field non-required. The required parameter of a field when editing a field in Field Management has nothing to do with CB Conditional.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #185600 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: CB Conditional ?
Do you know a way to reset all conditional settings ???

GTvB

12 years 4 months ago #185602 by krileon
No, you need to edit your individual fields and set their conditions. By default no condition is set so this would have to be something you've configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds