Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Invoices display - Menu or custom html module link

• nicophp
  • nicophp
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #186596 by nicophp
Config: J!1.5.25 - CB 1.7.1 - CBSubs 1.2.2 (tab subscriptions enabled but in not_on_profile position)

Before CB 1.7.1 I had a direct link to display the subscriptions and invoices link:
index.php/mi-perfil/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscriptions

Since CB 1.7.1, the same link loads the content of the home page

What is the link to directly display the invoice list?

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nicophp
  • nicophp
12 years 5 months ago #186626 by nicophp
OK, works as menu but only if Joomla! Search Engine Friendly URL's is activated

Now how to create a menu to display directly and only the Invoice List and not the subscriptions and invoices link?

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #186644 by krileon
The URL to display all plans is as follows. This is provided to you in CBSubs > Settings > Display. The URL you're using is not correct. Menu links should always be their non-SEF versions.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans

The invoice list link requires a dynamic variable (user_id) so you can't add it as a Joomla menu link. We've plans to implement support for not providing user_id and it displaying the current users invoices, but that's not yet implemented or released.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• nicophp
  • nicophp
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #186714 by nicophp
Thanks krileon,

Have made a few tests and...when logged in, both links are working the same way:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscriptions

Now a link like index.php/mi-perfil/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscriptions works but only if SEF is activated in Joomla config, because it's a mixted of SEF and non SEF.

Happy New Year to all
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by nicophp.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #186717 by krileon

Have made a few tests and...when logged in, both links are working the same way:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscriptions

I suppose either/or is fine, but recommend the below as is recommended by CBSubs backend.

Now a link like index.php/mi-perfil/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscriptions works but only if SEF is activated in Joomla config, because it's a mixted of SEF and non SEF.

Yup, SEF URLs will only function when SEF is enabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

• nicophp
  • nicophp
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #186741 by nicophp

Thanks, as recommended by CBSubs backend, will opt for it. I even don't remember whehe I found that do=display_subscriptions ;)

Yup, SEF URLs will only function when SEF is enabled.

That's what I said: index.php/mi-perfil/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscriptions works but only if SEF is activated/enabled

For sure, even if working, it's not a clean url
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by nicophp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon