Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Invoices display - Menu or custom html module link

• dotcom22
  • dotcom22
11 years 7 months ago #212795 by dotcom22

The invoice list link requires a dynamic variable (user_id) so you can't add it as a Joomla menu link. We've plans to implement support for not providing user_id and it displaying the current users invoices, but that's not yet implemented or released.

Any timeframe about release of this feature?

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 7 months ago #212889 by krileon

Any timeframe about release of this feature?

It's marked for CBSubs 2.0.4 release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• dotcom22
  • dotcom22
11 years 7 months ago #213396 by dotcom22

It's marked for CBSubs 2.0.4 release.

That mean the next release or after-next release ? Actually the current version is 2.0.2...

Like always I know is difficult to give a timeframe of when the next release will be out..however do you know if this is planned before end of year ?

Other question:

For display Plans (actual subscription and plans upgrade possibility) to logged-in users, we can choose to show those data using the Subscription CB Tab. In my case I would prefer to not use this tab, so if I create a Joomla Menu Item set to URL index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans this is supposed to be the same except the fact Invoices link is not displayed ?

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 7 months ago #213441 by krileon

That mean the next release or after-next release ? Actually the current version is 2.0.2...

Next release is 2.0.3, so after next release.

Like always I know is difficult to give a timeframe of when the next release will be out..however do you know if this is planned before end of year ?

I don't know. We do not have release dates, we provide an exact date when it's completed.

is supposed to be the same except the fact Invoices link is not displayed ?

Yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon