Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Blogs Can not get image front end

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #187107 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs Can not get image front end
Please post the errors here. Please note I do not need query logs that are shown at bottom of page. PHP issues typically prefixed with Warning:, Error:, or Notice:. For JS errors you should be able to right click it in the console and copy it then paste here.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wergly
  • wergly
12 years 5 months ago #187141 by wergly
Replied by wergly on topic Re: CB Blogs Can not get image front end
Something like this :

Errors
1.You are not authorised to view this resource.

Information

Backtrace

Call stack

#

Function

JSite->dispatch()

/home/eriksbi1/public_html/index.php:43

JComponentHelper::renderComponent()

/home/eriksbi1/public_html/includes/application.php:191

require_once()

/home/eriksbi1/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:156

JError::raiseWarning()

/home/eriksbi1/public_html/components/com_media/media.php:24

JError::raise()

/home/eriksbi1/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:274

Profile Information

Application 0.001 seconds (+0.001); 0.68 MB (+0.683) - afterLoad

Application 0.247 seconds (+0.246); 9.99 MB (+9.310) - afterInitialise

Application 0.300 seconds (+0.053); 11.47 MB (+1.482) - afterRoute

Application 0.413 seconds (+0.113); 12.08 MB (+0.606) - afterDispatch

Application 0.452 seconds (+0.040); 12.25 MB (+0.168) - afterRender

Memory Usage
12.25 MB (12,846,152 Bytes)

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #187158 by krileon
Strange, doesn't appear to be coming from CB Blogs. Does the image button work in CB profile edit when using an Editor Text Area field?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• wergly
  • wergly
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #187166 by wergly
Hi,

I am not sure what you mean with Editor Text Area Field but I am able to update the profile image front end through CB profile edit. Another input - I can reach all my articles from the blog. I CB this message is related to image configuration:
ImageMagick Not installed
NetPBM Not installed
GD1 library Not installed

Edit: Added a text field in a CB profile and the image input button still only show a blank popup in frontend editor.
When editing articles in the regular joomla frontend atricle editor (i.e TinyMCE) the image button works just fine.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by wergly.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #187238 by krileon
Seams to be a common problem for anyone rendering a Joomla editor outside of Joomla content. For example searching on the issue it seams K2 has same issue. I recommend not using the Image button below the editor and instead using the image button on the editors toolbar, which works. I recommend disabling " Button - Image" in Extensions > Plugin Manager for the time being.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• wergly
  • wergly
12 years 5 months ago #187330 by wergly
Hi again,

We have tried the image button on the editors toolbar but it needs an image url and we can not upload. Is it possible to upload pictures from your local hardisk?

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon