PAP Integration does not recognize promotions?

12 years 3 months ago #187727 by sorozco
Hello,

I have Post Affiliate Pro integrated with CBSubs, but it seems to not recognize promotions, because the comissions are calculated based on the original price of the subcrition, and not in the discounted price. Is that right? Is there a way to calculate a percentage based on the price after applying a discount coupon?

Best regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187750 by krileon
Known bug #2705 where promotions aren't taken into consideration for PAP and iDev. Bug is confirmed fixed for next release. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #187759 by sorozco
Thank you krileon. When will the new version is planned to be available?

12 years 3 months ago #187773 by krileon
We're hoping for a Beta release of CBSubs 1.3 next week.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #190250 by sorozco
4 weeks from last response. 3 weeks froms the planned release date mentioned.
Do you have a new date for releasing CBSubs 1.3?
Any news about Known bug #2705 where promotions aren't taken into consideration for PAP and iDev?
I am using promotions and PAP, so I am not being able to have a good control of comissions where promotions apply. I will appreciate some help with this issue.

Best regards,

12 years 3 months ago #190260 by nant

sorozco wrote: 4 weeks from last response. 3 weeks froms the planned release date mentioned.
Do you have a new date for releasing CBSubs 1.3?
Any news about Known bug #2705 where promotions aren't taken into consideration for PAP and iDev?
I am using promotions and PAP, so I am not being able to have a good control of comissions where promotions apply. I will appreciate some help with this issue.

Best regards,

No release date for CBSubs 1.3 was given. Kyle just gave feedback on the status of development, stating that beta release will take place (internal - not meant for live sites).

I understand your frustration - we are working as hard as we can to get something usable released asap.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn